Follow the Blues Cruise 50k Facebook Group for updates and news on training runs.
Not racing Blues Cruise this year? You can still be part of the fun as a VOLUNTEER!
Volunteers are needed at individual Aid Stations as well as at the Start/Finish and on the course. Aid Station captains can be contacted directly for help. Most have put up requests on Facebook. The captains this year are as follows:
- Steve McGuire (Blues Brothers)
- Jane Setley (Margaritaville #2)
- Polly Corvaia (Margaritaville #1)
- Jeff Hills (Rats Nest)
- Dave Gallen/Shaun Luther (Fugawi Tribe)
- Caroline Hill (Oktoberfest)
Of course, volunteers for race day are desperately needed. They can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will assign them.
Volunteers are needed for the following :
- Start/Finish Setup
- Re-Sale Stand (Trying to sell old Blues Cruise stock)
- Help with awards/timing
- Help with food/setup
- Clean-up help
- Sweeping (Will be from Aid Station to Aid Station)
We will also need people for Course Marking on Saturday, October 5th at 3PM at the Lakeview Pavilion. People who are interested can contact Mike Yoder directly at 610-207-4247 via text or phone call.
See you in October at beautiful Blue Marsh!