Up next on our 2022 social calendar is Pickleball! This event has a cap of 32 players to allow for an optimal experience for all attendees. Space is limited and there is a very good chance that this event will sell out. Because of this, ticket purchases will be limited to 2 tickets per transaction and will be fulfilled on a first-come / first-served basis. To give everyone a fair shot at purchasing tickets, a separate email containing the purchase link will be sent out to all members in good standing on 9/8. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox so you don’t miss out.
What – Pickleball Event
Where – West Reading Pickleball Courts, 915 Old Wyomissing Road, Reading, PA 19611
When – Sunday, September 25th 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Cost – $10 Pacer members in good standing | $20 for guest of Pacer member
- Includes 1 hour of instruction and guided play until 5pm.
- Event is open to the first 32 people who register and pay. We have 8 courts reserved.
- 2 ticket limit per membership
- Paddles will be available to borrow for the event; however, please bring your own if you have one.
- Pre-registration is required for this event – please do not show up expecting to play if you did not register and pay.
- All participants will need to sign a waiver when they arrive at the courts
Again, keep in mind that space is limited, and we do anticipate this event being sold out so don’t delay on purchasing your ticket(s).