General Meeting Minutes
Date: November 12, 2020
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Virtual, Zoom meeting
Treasury Report – Shaun Luther report via Steve—117% of target. Shaun will attend the online insurance seminar for the RRCA.
- Charlie Horse Half Marathon—Charlie—nothing to add on Charlie Horse or the Horse Shoe trail.
- Run for the Ages 10K Trail Run—no update
- Grings Mill 5K and 10K—no update
- Blues Cruise 50K—Stephan Weiss—still have construction issues at the Blue Marsh pavilion area, will continue to monitor.
- Oley Valley Country Classic—Lenny Burton—one person has run the course so far. He has run it every year so far. It’s great that this is his 26th year, and he has kept the streak alive.
- Kris Kringle 5 Miler—Polly Corvaia—The race is sold out, and she has a waiting list of about 10 people. Still planning on having the race—so far, pending any changes in the ability to gather in a group.
- Shiver by the River 5K and 10K—Sue Jackson—The races are still on, and the December race is not full yet. Definitely need volunteers, email Sue if you can help (email is on the Pacer web site). The trailer will still be needed, and arrangements have been made to bring it.
- The traveling flamingos—have they flown south? Not sure of their current whereabouts.
- Holiday social events—Matt Brophy will host a New Year’s Eve hike to the Pagoda.
- Beth Kohl asked, “Do we want to do all the election voting via a doodle poll, or similar platform?”
- The club will do some kind of virtual event for the December meeting—perhaps even some type of holiday gathering. Stay tuned for updates.
Election voting results announced:
Election results: Had 62 votes cast electronically
- Steve McGuire—president
Board members elected for 2 years:
- Brandon Beane
- Jon Duran
- Matt Brophy
- Tom Chobot
- Sue Jackson